People investing in paid search usually pay attention to Google and Google alone. But, the fact you’re here means you know that paying attention to other search engines, like Yahoo, is a good idea. In fact, with Yahoo’s recent growth, shifting a bit of your SEO effort focus to this search engine might be just the boost your website needs.
Many search marketers consider Yahoo too weak to compete, and although it doesn’t have a big enough audience share to be the only search engine you rank for, it is big enough to give you a competitive edge if you start using a Yahoo rank tracker.
Yahoo is one of the biggest and oldest digital companies around. It has about 1 billion active users on a monthly basis. In the global market, Yahoo’s projected search share is 2.1%, while in the US, that’s 12.6%. That means that although Yahoo isn’t the most popular search engine at the moment, it has potential, and it definitely reaches a lot of people.
But, who are those people, and should you advertise to them?
According to a comScore study, Yahoo’s audience tends to be older, and their users spend more money online on average than Google’s. According to this study, people using Yahoo are mostly mature people over 35, households with incomes over $75.000, homes with kids, more women than men, and college graduates.
Almost every business wants to rank well in front of a demographic such as this one, and you shouldn’t miss out.
However, before you start optimizing for this search engine, you need to find a good, reliable Yahoo rank checker that will provide all the crucial metrics and features you need to execute a successful campaign.
Geo Ranker is a piece of SEO management software that focuses on using IP-Based technology which means that it gives priority to local search results. So, if you are trying in locating your customers, or finding new ones, GeoRanker might be the tool for you.
Geo Ranker has four distinct subscription plans for the customers.
Free – First of all, you can start off by using a free trial version. However, when the trial period is over, your account will turn into their free account. This account comes with their Rank tracker, heat map, top 30 results, and monitor evolution tools. But, the use will be restricted to only 500 credits per month.
– $99.99 per month – Their Professionals plan comes with 5,000 monthly credit, and it lets you get real-time data, top 100 results, 50 monthly campaigns, and 100 keywords/reports
– $249.99 per month – This is their Agencies plan that they claim offers the best value. It comes with 50,000 monthly credits, real-time data, top 100 results, 100 monthly campaigns, and 500 keywords/reports
– $490 per month – Their Enterprises plan comes with 120,000 credits, unlimited campaigns, real-time data, top 100 or more results, and 1,500 keywords/reports
If you are only starting with your Search Engine Optimization efforts, you will want access to free tools. And, when it comes to free tools, SEOBook is an excellent choice. Namely, it offers multiple free tools, and one of them is a Yahoo, rank checker. The tool itself is powerful, but, it is not very versatile. That is due to the fact that they offer versatility through their other free tools. But, it does have one decent flaw – you can only use SEOBook tools by using an older version of Firefox. Alternatively, you can run it on Firefox-based browsers such as Comodo IceDragon.
If you are looking to step up your SEO tracking game, you could do well with this Yahoo, rank tracker. In fact, Web CEO offers all of the tools you are likely to require. Also, not so long ago, they began moving their service from their customer’s desktops to the cloud.
Similarly to other services Web CEO offers four subscription plans you can choose from.
– $99 per month – Starter plan – 200 unique keywords, five projects, SERP scan depth of three pages, 1,000 pages of audit per project, 2,000 backlink analyses per project, and five SEO leads per day
– $199 per month – Corporate plan – 500 keywords, 25 projects, 5,000 pages of audit per project, 6,000 backlink analyses per project and five SEO leads per day
– $499 per month – Agency Fixed plan – 2000 keywords, SERP scan depth of five pages, 25,000 pages of audit per project, 50,000 backlink analyses per project, and 15 SEO leads per day
– Starts at $99 – Agency Unlimited plan – This is a flexible plan for agencies that offers unlimited keywords, audits, and analyses, but it charges extra per scan.
Nightwatch offers a new generation of SEO tools. This highly customizable rank tracker should be more than enough to help you with your SEO efforts.
Nightwatch offers seven different subscription plans to potential customers, so you know you will be able to find a plan that will fit your budget. Namely, their plans start at $19 per month and go as high as costing $699 per month. However, you can divide their plans into three categories: Starter, Basic, and Pro plans.
Starter, Starter+, and Basic plans come with all basic features and offer 100, 250, and 500 keywords respectively.
Their Pro plans offer all of the basic features as well. Additionally, they offer API, White label reports, and they support multiple users. The cost for these ranges from $99 to $699 and the main differences are in the number of keywords that come with the plan.
If you need a large scale Yahoo rank checker, this tool will definitely not disappoint you. It’s reliable, it’s fast, and it won’t burn a hole in your pocket.
-$99 per month – Agency plan has all the basic features, offers 1000 keywords, white label reporting, unlimited users, and unlimited sites.
-$49 per month – Small Business plan has the basic features, and it comes with up to 300 keywords, 5 sites, and one user account.
-$ ? – Enterprise plan can have between 25k and over 100k keywords, it includes a DataLab reporting studio, a dedicated account manager, and it has to be bought for a year. However, to get a quote, you have to contact SERPs
When you open their website for the first time, it seems a bit dated. However, when you check out their 14-day free trial, you will notice that what’s under the hood is definitely worth your time.
– $29 per month – the M plan offers 250 keywords, daily rank refresh, local tracking, alerts, white label reporting, competitor analysis, and multiple users.
– $99 per month – the L plan offers 1,500 keywords, all of the features the M plan has, plus 1 hour dedicated training, and a completely white label interface.
– $449 per month – the XL plan comes with 7500 keywords, every feature from the previous plans, plus an account manager and 4 hours of dedicated training.
– Up to $5987 – Custom tailored plans can cost as little as $58, and as much as the $5987. It all depends on how many keywords you need. The most you can get is 100k keywords.
One of the cheapest Yahoo rank trackers out there is at the same time one of the most intelligent ones. Microsite Masters is a checker that offers almost every smart feature you want, for a fraction of the usual price.
-$49.95 per month- Startup plan offers 1,500 keywords, one user account, daily ranking, ROI tracking, API access, alerts, report export options.
-$139.95 per month – Business comes with those same features but with 5.000 keywords, two user accounts, scheduled reports, white label reports, and SEO scoreboard.
– $299.95 per month- Enterprise offers 15.000 keywords, unlimited user accounts, a dedicated account manager, and custom development.
Visual and rather intuitive, AntRanks promises a revolution in Yahoo Rank Tracking, and although it’s a slight exaggeration, this tracker is still amazing.
-$0 – a 14-day trial that includes all the features all plans have. So, Yahoo, Bing, Google rank tracking, unlimited locations, projects, competitors, and users, as well as competitor analysis. The trial allows for 100 checks per day.
-$19 per month- the Basic plan has all the features, 700 daily checks, and Top10 competitors URLs.
-$49 per month- the Advanced plan has all the features, 2k daily checks, and Top20 competitor URLs.
-$99 per month- the Professional plan comes with all the same features as other plans, except that it allows for 5k daily checks and Top100 competitor URLs.
-?$ per month- If their pre-set plans aren’t good enough for you, you can ask AntRanks for more daily checks, and they will make an offer for you.
This cloud-based online SEO tool is perfect for everyone that is looking for an inexpensive Yahoo rank checker. The interface is very straightforward, and, it doesn’t only cover one engine. In fact, it covers all of the big search engines – Yahoo, Google, and Bing.
SEO Profiler offers four different subscription plans to potential customers. Bear in mind that all of the plans include the same features. However, they don’t offer the same number of keyword ranking searches, projects, users, or web page audits. So, let’s take a closer look at each plan:
– $69.95 per month – Their Standard plan comes with 500 keywords per day, ten projects, one user, and 20,000-page audits
– $99.95 per month – This is their Smart plan that offers 1,000 keywords per day, 50 projects, five users, and 50,000 audits
– $249.95 per month – Their Professional plan comes with 2,500 keywords per day, 150 projects, 15 users, and 150,000-page audits
– $999.95 per month – Lastly, their fourth and final plan is the Enterprise plan. This plan comes with 10,000 keywords per day, limitless projects, limitless users, and 750,000 web page audits
Not many rank tracking platforms can boast about being around for a while. However, that is exactly what makes Advanced Web Ranking Special. This platform offers the longest standing keyword rank checking tool out there. Also, that’s not all, their tools are accessible via any device you might have (that is strong enough to support it) and you can monitor ranking results for multiple search engines. On the other hand, this platform does have a flaw. Namely, the user interface, while eye-catching, is less than intuitive.
Advanced Web Ranking (AWR) offers four different subscription plans with different features and capabilities. However, bear in mind that you can also go for a free 30-day trial to test the product out. These are their costs:
– $49 per month – Their Starter plan offers 2,000 words each month, analytics and search console, local and mobile rank tracking, competitor insights, white label report generation, user management and SERP features
– $99 per month – The Pro plan. The only difference between this plan and the Starter plan is in the fact that the pro plan offers 7,000 keywords each month
– $199 per month – Their Agency plan offers even more words each month (14,500), developer API, hourly updates and even data migration
– $499 per month – Their most expensive plan is the Enterprise plan that is meant for successful big data companies. Not only does it offer even more keywords (35,500) but it also offers a dedicated manager that will work with you to improve your SEO and performance.
Incredibly simple to use and adapt to, this Yahoo tracker supports Bing, YouTube, and Google as well. Its Yahoo data is accurate and up to date. They don’t go overboard when it comes with boasting, they just claim 98% accuracy, and they’re letting you test it with a free trial.
From $7.5 per month to $357.5 per month, RankTrackr really has something for everyone. With four basic feature plans and five pro ones, anyone should be able to find what they need here. Their basic plans include all the standard features and can go as high as 1000 keywords and 100 websites. On the other hand, their Pro plans include an API, white label reporting, and sub-users. These go as high as 10k keywords and 1,000 websites.
This is one of the most user-friendly interfaces we’ve ever seen. It includes all the features you might need, and any type of user can benefit from it. Their data return on newly added keywords is 30 minutes, which is more than good.
-$49 per month – Plus plan for small businesses that can track 250 keywords, 50 domains, offers daily updates, reports, local and mobile tracking, and unlimited users.
-$99 per month – Pro plan comes with 1.000 keywords, 100 domains, all the features the previous plan has, as well as white label reports.
-$225 per month – Pro Plus plan gives you 2.500 keywords, 300 domains, and, of course, it has all the features previous plans do.
-$450 per month – Enterprise plan is ideal for agencies. Next to having all the features other plans do, it offers rank tracking for more than 5.000 keywords, unlimited domains, and it comes with an interface API access.
Clean and simple, Siteoscope is a tool that’s perfectly aware that Yahoo controls 12.5% of the search market share, which is why their Yahoo rank checker is as good as it is. Also called the Swiss knife of website tracking, this tool quickly built a loyal customer base, and you’ll understand why in a moment.
-$9.99 per month – Starter pack is the ideal one for local businesses, as it offers 35 tracking credits, 3 competitors to track, one Twitter and one Facebook account to analyze.
-$39 per month – Basic pack was meant for small businesses that need to track up to 3 websites, 5 competitors, and three Facebook and three Twitter accounts. This plan comes with 150 tracking credits.
-$59 per month – Pro is perfect for freelancers and startups, it comes with 500 tracking credits. You can track 10 websites with this plan, as well as 10 Facebook accounts, 10 Twitter accounts, and 15 competitors to track.
-$199 per month – Director plan comes with 2k tracking credits. With it, you can track 25 websites, 100 competitors, 25 Facebook, and 25 Twitter accounts.
100% accurate with amazing features and a free trial, this tool really deserves its popularity. The results you get are fast, their ranking reports are clear, simple, and customizable, and their prices are more than reasonable.
-$7 per month – Personal – This plan has to be purchased on a yearly basis, and it is cheap, but it’s as basic as they come. It includes 50 keywords, website audit for 5k pages, and backlink monitoring for 1k. Also, it comes with competitor research, on-page SEO audit for one page, a marketing plan, and a flexible report generator.
-$39 per month – Optimum – This plan adds SMM analytics and management onto the Personal plan, as well as sub-accounts. Also, with this one, you can research 250 keywords, do a website audit for 25k pages, backlink monitoring for 5k backlinks, and on-page audit for 5 pages.
-$89 per month – Plus – This plan lets you check the rankings of 1k keywords, do a website audit for 150k pages, monitoring for 25k backlinks, with additional features such as white label reports, and page changes monitoring.
-$189 per month – Enterprise – Lastly, this plan Serpbook’s ultimate plan and it’s the only one that includes an API. It comes with 2.5k keywords, 250k pages for audit, and 75k for backlink monitoring.
There’s a reason SEO Power Suite is number on our Yahoo rank checker list. Namely, this Yahoo keyword ranking software is literally 20 tools wrapped in one. Not to mention that it’s simple to use, users, claim it’s reliable, it can check the rankings for 327 search engines next to Yahoo, and its price is definitely among the best.
– Free – The Free version has unlimited keywords and websites, 19 keyword research methods, competitor tracking, automatic updates, geo-specific search results, and customizable reports
– $299 per year – The Pro version gives you all the features the Free one has, plus the ability to print reports, track more competitors, schedule tasks, and store 5 projects in SEO Power Suite cloud
– $699 per year – The Enterprise version adds to all of the above 100 cloud projects, 10 competitors you can compare with, report export options for PDF and HTML, email reports, and report saving.